- Is the Taproom in downtown Stillwater?
- The Taproom is not in the riverside downtown area.
We are located at:
1900 Tower Drive
Stillwater MN 55082
- Do you only serve beer?
- We are happy to serve our own craft house made beer, hard seltzers and non alcoholic sodas.
- Do you have food?
- We have small snacks available for purchase with your smiling Beertender. Feel free to bring food to the brewery or have something delivered!
- Can I purchase beer to bring home?
- Yes! We have growlers and limited edition 750 ml bottles for off sale purchase.
- Do you fill other breweries growlers?
- Yep! We’ll fill any 64 oz vessel.
- Do you allow dogs?
- Our seasonal outside patio is very dog friendly! However we do not allow dogs inside of the Taproom or Brewery.
- Do you have live music?
- Yes, we have live local music on Thursday and Friday nights. Please check out our Taproom Event calendar.
- Do you allow tour busses?
- We love company, but appreciate advance notice as space is very limited.Just a few things to consider that will make the stop run smoothly and get beer into everyone's hands more quickly...
-Please let everyone know to have their State ID ready.
-Cash is king! Cash transactions go faster.
-Pints are much quicker to get than flights. If someone wants a flight, try to look at the menu ahead of time as not to delay the line.
-Glasses of beer CANNOT go back on the bus. We are happy to sell growlers of off sale beer to be consumed on the bus
-Anyone that is dangerously intoxicated will not be served.
-Please remember to tip your Beertenders!
- Can I reserve a table?
- We do not take reservations, but if you are planning on bringing a larger group, please let us know in advance so we can attempt to accommodate. Tables should be used for seating, not to set up a buffet area for your group.
We are happy to book parties in our event space that can used to entertain up to 150 guests. Please see the event page link to contact our Event Coordinator.